[asterisk-users] Asterisk, IAXModem and Hylafax

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:50:17 MST 2006

Hi all,

I've got IAXModem setup and configured with Asterisk, things look OK
here.  I have Hylafax installed and I'm currently reading through he
configs.  I'm having a difficult time with Hylafax though, not
understanding the user and mail settings very well, just fumbling
around.  Trying to use the email gateway functionality.

Is there any of you Hylafax guru's out there who may have a few
minutes to help me get up to speed with the Hylafax setup and
configuration conventions.

Much appreciated.

JR

JR Richardson