[asterisk-users] X100P clone not working

brandon kruz highendpcs at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:26:09 MST 2006

dmesg | grep x100p

also
im almost positive(correct me if im wrong anyone) you do NOT
need ztdummy
i repeat, do NOT need ztdummy with x100p

then rmmod zaptel && rmmod wctdm && modprobe zaptel && modprobe wctdm
or wctfxo or w/e

let me know how this works out
(post the section for your x100p from zaptel.conf and zapata.conf if you
could m8)