[asterisk-users] X100P clone not working

Frank Darner mtablink at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:47:03 MST 2006

Hi,
i tried w/o ztdummy but nothing changed.

any ideas?

zaptel.conf
------------------
fxsks=1
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf
--------------------
[channels]
language=en
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
echocancle=yes
transfer=yes
echocanclewhenbridged=yes
channel => 1

# modprobe zaptel && modprobe wcfxo

kernel: zaptel: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
kernel: Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
kernel: Zaptel Version: SVN-tag-1.2.6-r1096 Echo Canceller: KB1
kernel: wcfxo: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:05:04.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 193
kernel: wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
kernel: Found a Wildcard FXO: Generic Clone
kernel: Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)

# lsmod | grep zaptel
zaptel                201732  1 wcfxo
crc_ccitt               2176  1 zaptel

# ztcfg -v