[asterisk-users] X100P clone not working

Frank Darner mtablink at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:02:48 MST 2006

Hi,

I have problem to set up an X100P clone card.
Installation of zaptel was successful.
Also modprobe of zaptel, ztdummy and wcfxo without problems.

kernel: wcfxo: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:05:04.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 193
kernel: wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
kernel: Found a Wildcard FXO: Generic Clone
kernel: Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)

But if I do #ztcfg -vvv no channels will be found.

the log file reports me: kernel: Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North
America)

Iam quite sure that zaptel.conf is correct.
fxsks=1
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

So Iam not sure what happened here, I have found that this clone as used by
many others, so it should work.

thanks....

best regards

Frank