[asterisk-users] question about asterisk DB

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:34:51 MST 2006

That's right.  We can find many information about Realtime (ARA).  But
I can't find any information talking about asterisk DB.  Where does it
store data?  As I said before, there is a file
/var/lib/asterisk/astdb.  Does it used to store data in asterisk DB?
Anymore information about asterisk DB that I can find in the web?
Thanks!