[asterisk-users] Asterisk H323 and Alcatel 4400

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jul 17 15:31:28 MST 2006

     Is it possible to talk to an Alcatel 4400 PBX from Asterisk using H323?
If so, which implementation of h323 would you recommend to do it?

     So far I have tried with the ooh323 that comes with asterisk-addons but I
cannot seem to establish a call.  If I dial the Alcatel IP I just get a
message that "everyone is busy".  If they dial from the Alcatel I can get a
sip phone to ring but when I answer the call is dropped and I get this message:

Jul 17 17:12:53 WARNING[17865]: src/chan_h323.c:951 ooh323_indicate: Don't
know how to indicate condition -1 on ooh323c_4

     Has anyone tried to get this to work?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología