[asterisk-users] Voicemail and Polycom ip301

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 00:45:39 MST 2006

In the phones.cfg find the below, you can change the 8500 to your voicemail
exten in extensions.conf of asterisk

phones.cfg (for polycom)
<msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="1">

<mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="" msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact"
msg.mwi.1.callBack="8500"

</msg>

The below will use the calling extension number as the voicemail mailbox
when called.

extensions.conf (asterisk)

exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERID)(num)})

exten => 8500,2,Hangup

Regards,

Dean.