[asterisk-users] Hitting # to Transfer out of a Queue

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Jul 17 16:11:13 MST 2006

Nic, assuming that was my problem (dunno how it worked before), I tried this...

exten => oe_ccare,1,                NoOp(Queue oe_ccare called)
exten => oe_ccare,n,                Set(TIMEOUT(response)=5)
exten => oe_ccare,n,                GotoIfTime(8:00-17:30|mon-fri|*|*?one_queue_acd,oe_ccare-open,1)
exten => oe_ccare,n,                Goto(oe_ccare-shut,1)
exten => oe_ccare-open,1,           Answer
exten => oe_ccare-open,n,           Set(TRANSFER_CONTEXT=one_start)
exten => oe_ccare-open,n(queue1),   Queue(oe_custcare||||30)
.... and so on...

Anyway, when I press #1, and get 'pbx-transfer' followed by dial tone, as soon as I enter a digit, Asterisk still logs this to the console:
Jul 17 17:07:53 VERBOSE[16439] logger.c:     -- Unable to find extension '2' in context ''

It seems that the TRANSFER_CONTEXT variable is not being set.... eventhough I am setting it...

Douglas.