[asterisk-users] priority problem

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 02:58:39 MST 2006

Actually, for the exten 911, it flows through "do stuff", then "do
stuff3" instead of "do stuff2".  I want to implement it because I can
maintenance the dial plan easily.

Say,
My default context is [mycontext], and your default context is
[yrcontext].  We have some common contexts but not all.  So I can
simple remark some include statement of it is not necessary.  As I
expect, I can go thro' "do stuff, 2 & 3 stuff" and you can go thro' "2
& 3 stuff". But I am wrong in the design.  Someone here suggest to use
macro to implement my design.  As I want to use ARA in my design.  If
I use macro to here, ARA will be meaningless.

[mycontext]
include => context1
include => context2
include => context3