[asterisk-users] priority problem

Filip Drągowski f.dragowski at ontp.net
Mon Jul 17 03:12:52 MST 2006

Did You try CLI> show dialplan ?
if You set up 911 extension in 2 diffrent context and both context are
included
in third .. only one 911 will be available. 911 first loaded to asterisk
dialplan
will be valid and second will be discarded.
[mycontext] should load [context1] first, 911 aplly
then [context2] is loaded .. trying to apply second 911..
but ther is one alredy !
mayby that is a problem ?