[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.10 and Zaptel 1.2.7 released!

Asterisk [Submusic] asterisk at submusic.ch
Sat Jul 15 11:08:13 MST 2006

Hi Erick,

The instructions for the SVN installation are on the Asterisk's website:
http://www.asterisk.org/download

Instruction from Asterisk's web:

SVN repository
Subversion is the best way to keep on the bleeding edge of source releases.
If you are wanting to help develop for the Asterisk project, you will want
to use SVN to get the most up-to-date source code.

Commands to check out code from our SVN repository:

# cd /usr/src

# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/trunk zaptel
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/libpri/trunk libpri

Commands to get the current snapshot from the release branch of SVN:

# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.2 asterisk-1.2
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/branches/1.2 zaptel-1.2
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/libpri/branches/1.2 libpri-1.2

An Important Note: You can check out the source at any level of the
filesystem. This includes something like svn checkout
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk. However, it would be a bad idea to do
so, because you will end up checking out the code for every branch and tag
that exists in the asterisk repository. Make sure you are careful when
checking out the code!

After you receive the latest code from SVN, issue the following commands as
root to install Asterisk on your system:

# cd zaptel
# make clean; make install
# cd ../libpri
# make clean; make install
# cd ../asterisk
# make clean; make install

Alternatively, if you checked out the 1.2 branch, you would use the
following commands:

# cd zaptel-1.2
# make clean; make install
# cd ../libpri-1.2