[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.10 and Zaptel 1.2.7 released!

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 07:45:52 MST 2006

Matt, What do you mean the 1.2 svn branch?
Where are the download instructions and installation procedure?

I always download tar.gz (that means the official release) but i
always question what do I do to keep my installation with the latest
bug fixes.

Thanks,

On 7/15/06, Matt Riddell (NZ) <matt.riddell at sineapps.com> wrote:

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780