[Asterisk-Users] app_conference DTMFs?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:39:00 MST 2006

Sounds good, let me know if you want the gdb bt full output from the
core dumps that I have.

The DTMF broadcasting was a workaround to be able to use a non-Zap
channel in a conference(non-Zap channels in a meetme cannot always
send DTMF and it's strange design made it very difficult to alter).
The ability to broadcast both/either RFC and/or inband is a result of
having to be able to work with Zap and VOIP channels in the same
conference.

I also changed the launching of app_conference in the extensions.conf
to be more like meetme and added the option for entry/exit sounds so
that it could be more of a drop-in replacement for meetme.

The VD_app_conference package is tested enough to be a fully
functional replacement for conferencing in the VICIDIAL call center
app which is the project I did all of these changes for.

Let me know if you have any questions about it,

MATT---