[Asterisk-Users] app_conference DTMFs?

jeff oconnell jeff.oconnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:11:48 MST 2006

matt,

i was looking at your dtmf changes today. they look pretty interesting.

right now i'm working on a scheme for cleaning up the clicking we hear
when dtmf tones are not fully filtered by front-end asterisk servers.

meetme seems to do this by calling:
ast_channel_setoption( chan, AST_OPTION_TONE_VERIFY, [...] )

but this doesn't work for us because of the way our infrastructure is set up.

anyway, from what i understand, mihai is going to look at your changes more,
but while i'm in the code, i'll also take a look and see if i can
figure out what your memory issues are...

j-