[Asterisk-Users] app_conference DTMFs?

Henry J. Cobb hcobb at io.com
Tue Jul 11 22:33:07 MST 2006

"jeff oconnell" <jeff.oconnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> but while i'm in the code, i'll also take a look and see if i can
> figure out what your memory issues are...

When I've tried it, app_conference always crashed within the hour.

I think that the entire Asterisk server, including app_conference, needs
to be compiled with one of the debugging malloc libraries because it might
be that you are returning something to Asterisk in such a way that it does
either a double free or a free of non-mallocated memory.

-HJC