[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Tue Jul 11 18:44:58 MST 2006

Michael Workman wrote:
> Very Simple.....
>
> I hired JerJer to Have a SER and Asterisk setup with Acounting...
> JerJer told me to Talk to Shido6 and he would do it... He told me it
> Would cost me $3000 and he do it.
>
> He demanded the $ first and never did the work.

I have said on several occasions that I think that Jeremy's a bit of a
jerk, and tends to berate the less than clueful.
I think I have demonstrated the same attributes tonight (which I make no
apology for), HOWEVER, Greg (shido6) is honest.
I'd like some further background information on this, as it is perhaps
an issue that can be straightened out. (note well the following:
I'm a third party with no stake in this and that could really care less
but I'll lend a hand if I can.)

Andrew