[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jul 11 19:37:31 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 21:44 -0400, Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> Michael Workman wrote:
> > Very Simple.....
> >
> > I hired JerJer to Have a SER and Asterisk setup with Acounting...
> > JerJer told me to Talk to Shido6 and he would do it... He told me it
> > Would cost me $3000 and he do it.
> >
> > He demanded the $ first and never did the work.
> >

> I have said on several occasions that I think that Jeremy's a bit of a
> jerk, and tends to berate the less than clueful.
> I think I have demonstrated the same attributes tonight (which I make no
> apology for), HOWEVER, Greg (shido6) is honest.
> I'd like some further background information on this, as it is perhaps
> an issue that can be straightened out. (note well the following:
> I'm a third party with no stake in this and that could really care less
> but I'll lend a hand if I can.)

IIRC about a month or so ago shido6 started asking around on how to set
up SER.  When did this occur?  Perhaps its a recent thing and its not
that  they never delviered just that they havent yet delivered.  There
was a post elsewhere, where it seems that someone complained that
techsupport is not responding to an email sent, and headers on  that
email indicated it was sent 20 minutes before the posts to the list.  So
it may be a similar thing, who knows.

Then again if it was something much older it may be a different story.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!