[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Tue Jul 11 16:15:04 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Dear NuFone,
>
> Without misunderstanding I ask you again, please send the log file and
> pay back my money!
>
> Not following this request results in the assumption that NuFone is
> cheating and I will post this info every hour on more Internet places.
> This should help that other people will not trap into a cheating company.
>

> bye
>
> Ronald

Wow, that was productive, either never do that again or I'm invoicing
you for the time it took me to read it
write a response telling you what a moron you were for posting it in the
first place, and then deleting it and making sure
that the poor hard drive it was stored on was shot humanely and put out
of its misery.   In other words  take it off-list.
This is not the people-who-bitch-about-nufone (for values of nufone that
equate to any provider BroadVoice anyone?),
or #nufone-sucks  on some IRC channel.

Quite honestly (and I've noted before)  that NuFone seems to have a
business model of catering only to clued customers.
I am still curious as to the eventual outcome (their long-term
survival), but you have aptly demonstrated above why you
yourself aren't a customer.  Get a clue, grow one, buy one  EBay but
quit spouting this crap on a help list, for I tell you
that there is no help for you and not because NuFone screwed you.

Andrew