[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jul 11 16:44:48 MST 2006

Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>> Dear NuFone,
>>
>> Without misunderstanding I ask you again, please send the log file
>> and pay back my money!
>>
>> Not following this request results in the assumption that NuFone is
>> cheating and I will post this info every hour on more Internet places.
>> This should help that other people will not trap into a cheating
>> company.
>>

>> bye
>>
>> Ronald
>
> Wow, that was productive, either never do that again or I'm invoicing
> you for the time it took me to read it
> write a response telling you what a moron you were for posting it in
> the first place, and then deleting it and making sure
> that the poor hard drive it was stored on was shot humanely and put
> out of its misery.   In other words  take it off-list. This is not the
> people-who-bitch-about-nufone (for values of nufone that equate to any
> provider BroadVoice anyone?),

Broadvoice was the other one. They sent me a message, sorry our service
does not work and charged without a refund my credit card.
> or #nufone-sucks  on some IRC channel.
Wow, I did not know that there is such a channel. Than it seems more
likely that they do suck !!! hehehehehe

> Quite honestly (and I've noted before)  that NuFone seems to have a
> business model of catering only to clued customers. I am still curious
> as to the eventual outcome (their long-term survival), but you have
> aptly demonstrated above why you
> yourself aren't a customer.  Get a clue, grow one, buy one  EBay but
> quit spouting this crap on a help list, for I tell you
> that there is no help for you and not because NuFone screwed you.

I find it strange, that I was with them a long time, kept silent when
they lost all their connectivity and got shot from them afterwards still.

Anyway, there a tones of other providers available and many of them who
try to help and not just to take your money.

I personally believe that the market is over in 3 years and that we
should now look for other business. The big players are taking over soon.

bye

Ronald