[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jul 11 16:00:49 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 06:40 +0800, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Dear NuFone,
>
> Without misunderstanding I ask you again, please send the log file and
> pay back my money!
>
> Not following this request results in the assumption that NuFone is
> cheating and I will post this info every hour on more Internet places.
> This should help that other people will not trap into a cheating company.

no offense but this is hardly the correct forum to be making such
requests.  If they choose to ignore such a request made in this venue I
dont think that anyone will hold it against them (but then some might
who knows).

You may also try irc.freenode.net and message jerjer if he is on and not
idle, you may get a response there.  I believe they have a ticket system
(although I have heard aweful things about it from others) on their
website, and I am fairly sure they have a phone number, possibly even a
tollfree so it wont cost you anything to call (and if it does you should
look at http://www.trxtel.com "the VoIP provider that pays you" who will
pay you for each minute you call a north american tollfree - yes its a
shameless plug :)

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!