[asterisk-users] Re: for you guys setting up customer offices...

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:44:55 MST 2006

When you compare the GXP2000 to just about any more expensive phone it is
really just a toy in comparison.  There is no denying that.  If you are
happy with them in your application then that is great.  I love my GXP2000
for my testing environment but after seeing it's flaky operation and poor
quality when operating side by side with better phones I would never
consider putting my name on an install that used those phones.  That's just
me.