[asterisk-users] for you guys setting up customer offices...

T. Shaw xytek at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:09:58 MST 2006

I've used the Intelltouch ITC-3200's
(http://www.intellitouch.com/products/phones/ITC3002_features.html )
Pretty simple business looking phones. They are working out well. They lay
kinda flat however.
I got mine cheaper than the advertised regular and sale price.
The speaker phone however is not good at all. No matter where you put it,
you get echo, and jitter and static, but the handset is excellent.

Terrelle