[asterisk-users] Voicemails randomly not deleting in 1.2.9.1 ??

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Jul 7 14:39:47 MST 2006

We have had this problem too, but just not as frequently as others are
reporting. I started to write a PHP script as a workaround to browse all
of the mail box folders and remove the txt file that is not needed.
However, I haven't tested it fully to make sure it doesn't mess anything
else up. It does flag the correct messages and leave the others alone
and seems to be fairly dynamic when new folders are made etc. However,
it is limited to the default setup (WAV, wav, gsm, and txt) files. I
haven't had time to make that dynamic.

Also Matt, what other problems have you had with 1.2.9.1. I am just
wondering because since 1.2.8 I have noticed a few problems with our
phones rebooting, random calls dropping when we do transfers, etc. Were
those some of the issues?  Does 1.2.7 seem to resolve the issues you
have had with the other builds?

Thanks,
Kevin