[asterisk-users] Help with MusicOnHold!!!

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Fri Jul 7 11:37:28 MST 2006

		2 things might worth having a look:

a) set up in your zapata.conf:

    musiconhold=default

b) You say the asterisk version is 1.1, but 1.1 is developement
version, maybe was just a typo, but you should be using either a 1.0.X
or 1.2.X version

Alyed

   Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:53:31 -0700

Hi,

Yes we have that installed.  Music on hold works fine when called in extensions.conf

e.g.

exten => 5000,2,MusicOnHold()

However when I put someone on hold the music does not play

I am using the Polycom Soundstation IP301 and X-lite  phones.

Thanks

Julian

> Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:35:56 +0800
> From: kokmeng at asgent-tech.com
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Help with MusicOnHold

Do you have the "mpg123" utility in your system? By default, Asterisk