[asterisk-users] Voicemails randomly not deleting in 1.2.9.1 ??

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:29:37 MST 2006

It is a bug.
It happens when someone is, I believe, leaving a message and you
delete a message at the same time (or something along those lines).

1.2.9.1 may have fixed the IAX exploit, but it is way too unstable,
and has way too many bugs to be used in production, IMHO.  we rolled
back to 1.2.7 after running 1.2.9.1 for 4 days and having it crash on
us several times a day.

1.2.7 has now been running for over 2 weeks.