[asterisk-users] Problem With Transfering Calls.

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 06:26:29 MST 2006

r u using queues. if u are, then open the agents.conf file and fine the
following line
;ackcall=yes
this option when enabled and set to 'yes' forces the agents to press # to
acknowledge the call. if you set
ackcall=no
then  agents dont have to press # and call will be acknowledged without
automatically when the agent picksup the reciever.

On 7/7/06, Shad Mortazavi <Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com> wrote:

> Dear Group,
>
> I have a requirement for the agents in the call queue to be able to
> transfer calls to other people within the organization and/or outside.
>
> Unfortunately when I add tT to the Dial Command
>
> i.e. exten => 0423,1,Dial(SIP/phone51,20,tT)
>
> When the agent presses # to acknowledge the call it sometimes starts the
> transfer process and does not acknowledge the call.
>
> Can someone please explain what the issue is here and how I can overcome
> this?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Shad Mortazavi

Regards