[Asterisk-Users] Queues and annoucements

Tristan tristan at telemaque.Fr
Mon Jul 3 10:00:16 MST 2006

The dial macro works only for the agent called and not for the caller...

I already use it and it's quite usefull to play different annoucements
to the agent but that's useless for the caller as the bridge is done
after the end of the macro...

I only need to tell the caller that his line has been answered and that
he'll be able to talk...

Do I have to patch app_queue or is it already implemented somewhere,

maybe just a beep can be played to signal the bridge is done ?

Thanks,

Tristan