[Asterisk-Users] Queues and annoucements

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Mon Jul 3 11:36:47 MST 2006

I have a feeling that going after the C code will be easier than using a
multiple dial to create a conference, join it, play the file and all such
things. It would be very nice, in any case, if the queue app had dialplan
callback points, so that you could make such things easier....
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.