[Asterisk-Users] Queues and annoucements

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Jul 3 08:27:30 MST 2006

I'm not sure you can do it if you want a play a file to the caller when
your agents pick up the line. I believe you may want to use a dial macro -
option M() - in the dial command that the local channel runs in order to
connect to the callback agent. see
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+Dial
I have not tried that this works, but this may lead to interesting
behaviours when running a call center -:-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.loway.it