[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digium Hardware Reliability

Tigran Kocharyan tigran_k at nerdshack.com
Mon Jul 3 10:16:01 MST 2006

Mike,
If you feel afraid of the next power outage, why not install a more
powerfull UPS with a longer run time? Or, as it is in my case, a friend
of mine substituted the factory default battery in the UPS with a car
battery, that holds the Server for 4-5 hours. Add another battery and it
will hold 8-9 hours.
Really funny but it works.

Regards,
Tigran