SV: [Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jul 3 00:48:25 MST 2006

On 3 Jul 2006, at 09:30, Amund Nygaard wrote:
> Seems the E series is suited for voip over sip. I have testet E60
> my self with asterisk, at it works well.
The E60, at least for me, has a fatal flaw: After connecting to the
access point just fine for a while (could be hours, or even a couple
days) it just disconnects without any apparent reason, and the only
way to make it reconnect is to reboot the phone. If it could stay
connected it would have the potential to replace all standard
telephones at my place.

Amund, since you work with Nokia you might know this: Is there a
website somewhere that shows what the latest Nokia software versions
are? Sounds like my problem could be fixed by a software update.

jens