SV: [Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Mon Jul 3 00:30:29 MST 2006

Hello

I work at a Nokia repair centre, and done some investigating into this.

Seems the E series is suited for voip over sip. I have testet E60 my self with asterisk, at it works well.

The N series with WLAN has the sip options and internet telephony in the phonebook, but they have disabled the actual module for voip. We have tried several software versions etc. If anyone have been able to get it working on any N series, I would like to know the model and software version (*#0000# on the keypad.)

The phone does not work with NAT as far as I found out, but I need more testing on that. Also only been able to get it working with alaw codec, at least not gsm, but not tried many others yet.

BR

Amund Nygaard

  _____