[Asterisk-Users] Duration for billing

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Mon Jul 3 00:44:31 MST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get the duration of a call passed to an agi to do the
billing for the the call using

exten => h,1,Set(BILLSEC=${CDR(billsec)})
exten =>
h,2,DeadAgi(billCall.php|${CALLERIDNUM}|${DESTINATION}|${BILLSEC}|${RATE}|${DESTNAME})

But I get a blank duration (${BILLSEC}) every time.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Thank you

Marnus van Niekerk

--

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Alva Edison - Inventor of 1093 patents,
including the light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.