[Asterisk-Users] Re: Web interface

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 31 18:50:55 MST 2006

I don't see how any of these are better than AMP or Asterisk at Home
<mailto:Asterisk at Home> .  What features do any of these have that A at H
<mailto:A at H>  doesn't?  The only problem with A at H <mailto:A at H>  is the
name.  Asterisk at TheEnterprise <mailto:Asterisk at TheEnterprise>  may have
been a better selection.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro