[Asterisk-Users] continuing the context after caller hangsup

cmould cmould at cwjamaica.com
Tue Jan 31 18:37:28 MST 2006

Hope the team can answer this:

I have an asterisk setup that accepts calls from a T1 using the DISA
command as follows:

[emoclew-voip]
exten => 9204883,1,DISA(no-password|voip-cc)

I provide a dial tone using DISA, and validate against issued PINS using
mysql command. Once validated the calls are placed to my provider. The
problem I am having is that if the caller hangsup the context that DISA
passes the call to (voip-cc) terminates. I am doing post call processing
after the hangup, but none of the priorities after the dial executes. I
have used the "g" option in the dial command but that only works when
the called party hangsup. I have read all that is on the wiki about the
special "h" extension but based on the comments it seems that I should
stay away from it.

My asterisk installation is using 1.09 running on Mandrake Linux 9.1.