[Asterisk-Users] Re: Lockups since upgrade 1.2.3 - anyone else? Any ideas?

Warren Burstein warren at softov.co.il
Sun Jan 29 11:30:31 MST 2006

I took a look at the asterisk-1.2.3 Makefile, seems to me that the
WARNING is just a list of all the .so files found in the modules
directory that aren't also found in a subdirectory, it isn't checking
that they were built with the current version.  So it's going to
complain about the modules that come from asterisk-addons every time
"make install" is run in asterisk, no matter what.  Not a big problem
once you learn to ignore the message, but people are probably going to
keep asking what it means.