[Asterisk-Users] Re: Lockups since upgrade 1.2.3 - anyone else? Any ideas?

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Sat Jan 28 11:23:38 MST 2006

Warren,

You may only use cdr_addon_mysql.so, but I believe that * normally
automatically loads all modules it finds (see modules.conf for
autoload=yes).

The following modules were found in your modules directory, and 1.2.3 of
* did not like them, because you got a warning after compile. In the
case of app_rxfax.so and app_txfax.so these must of been compiled with a
previous version of *, otherwise it would not have complained about them
(I know this, because I had a similar issue).

If you have kept the previous version of *, check your makefile for
app_txfax and app_rxfax, make the same mods to your 1.2.3 makefile and
recompile. * will then not complain about the *fax* modules.

You may also need to recompile the asterisk-addons, simply because
header files and or libraries may have changed in the core asterisk files.

I guess what I am saying is that 1.2.3 of * may work with 1.2.1 of
asterisk-addons (that is the latest version as you say), but
asterisk-addons would need recompiling as well.

If you make cleam;make and make install the asterisk-addons, do you get
the same error when you make install asterisk  ?

Julian.

app_addon_sql_mysql.so
app_rxfax.so
app_saycountpl.so