[Asterisk-Users] CDR reporting between two Asterisk servers

kwijibo at zianet.com kwijibo at zianet.com
Fri Jan 27 14:22:13 MST 2006

Anybody know if there is a way to get one Asterisk
server to report CDR information to another Asterisk
server?

I have a local Asterisk server and a remote Asterisk
server.  They talk via IAX2.  I have calls that go
as follows:

PSTN->remote server->IAX2->local server->IP phone
                    ->IP phone

When a call comes in from the PSTN it rings phones
at the remote site and the local site.  This
call is bridged so whoever picks it up first gets
the call.  I am trying to find a way for the local
server to report back to the remote server with
who answered the phone at the local site.

Is this even possible?