[Asterisk-Users] Help with Congestion error

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Fri Jan 27 14:59:08 MST 2006

I think it's a problem on Voicepulse's end, I'm having the same
problems.  If there is a problem on your end, let me know, maybe I
have the same problem.

Personally, I'm using voxee for all my outbound calls with voicepulse
as a backup.  I'd probably pick someone else as a backup (their rates
are a bit high), but I like their auto-fill feature.  If I forget to
refill a prepaid account, I could be in big trouble.  But in my case
the call'd just fail, then try voicepulse next, which will always have
a positive balance.

Quick question, anyone recommend any other decent providers with a
credit card auto-fill option?  Rates aren't as big a deal as
reliability, I'll use the fly-by-night, untested, prepaid-only
providers as the first provider, and a reliable one as the backup.