[Asterisk-Users] Re: Random Disconnects

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:01:44 MST 2006

OK, some update on this. It's not related to the Sipuras (actualy the
sipuras are very good at this, since they will re-ring your call). I
changed my setup to a mediatrix 1204 and I still have the problem.
Right now I'm looking at:
1. Changing the NIC.
2. Changing the machine asterisk is on.
I will start with one, if that fails, then I'm going with a new
machine (such fun:P)

BTW, what NIC are you using? what chipset is it? what module makes it
work? and/or what option in the kernle did you compile that loads it?
A 'dmesg | grep eth' should give you some info.

Thank You