[Asterisk-Users] Re: Random Disconnects

Thczv F. Thczv thczv.thczv at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:39:45 MST 2006

On 1/26/06, Tomislav Parcina <tparcina at lama.hr> wrote:

Hi Tomislav,

> > I am not very satisfied with this, though.  I want to use some
> > features (like Park) that apparently don't work well with reinvites.
> > Have any of the rest of you had any luck troubleshooting this problem?
>
> Your RTP stream doesn't pass thrue Asterisk and it can't hear that you
> have pressed any key (that you are requesting that he parks the call).

I understand that.  I have a different problem:  My calls randomly get
disconnected when asterisk is in the media path.  So, for now I have
tried to take asterisk out of the media path.  Not being able to park
is a consequences of that.  What I really want to do is figure out why
my calls get disconnected.  If I could fix that, I could disable
reinvites and use park again.

Dave