[Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:15:20 MST 2006

On 1/24/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> Thanks, but there's an avail/unavail button on the Polycom phones? I doooon't think so. We've been able to log agents in and out with the phones for a long time... I'm referring to the agent status being displayed on the graphic display next to the call appearance.

 I know what you're referring to. We're speaking about the same thing.
Set acd-login-logout and acd-agent-available to 1 in your Polycom
config files and then once your agent is successfully logged in,
you'll see one of the soft buttons change to avail/unavail for the
agent that is logged in.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/