[Asterisk-Users] Can you disable Forward on a Polycom phone?

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:22:56 MST 2006

Matt,

> Wouldn't they have to actually enter a forwarded number for the forward to
> activate? I've hit the forward button myself many times after a call ends,
> and the phone asks you for a new number to forward to.
>
> Douglas.

You are correct you have to enter something as the contact and then press
enable......The users must panic and just press buttons to make it go away.

I really wish the re-map buttons worked, that would be an easy way out - or
if the screen had "forward active" inverted like when you have DND active.

If I find something I will let you know.

Aloha,
Matt