[Asterisk-Users] Can you disable Forward on a Polycom phone?

Tomás Laureano Peralta Tormey tomas.laureano.peralta.tormey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:04:17 MST 2006

Matt:
If you use centralized configuration of your Polycom, using XML files; you
can disable the call forwarding by setting the
divert.fwd.x.enabledattribute of the fwd XML element to "0".
For more information and extra attributes you can check the
4.6.2.3.1section of the IP 300 Admin Guide, available in the Polycom
website.

Saludos desde Argentina, Tomás.