[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite always =no * no matter what we try :-(

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:29:19 MST 2006

please turn on all the debug, warning, error etc messages in the
console, see logger.conf, then type sip peer <peer1> debug and sip
peer <peer2> debug to see the SIP messages.

How are you testing if asterisk is in the media path?

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"