[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite always =no * no matter what we try :-(

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Mon Jan 23 16:24:32 MST 2006

been testing with a rather simple setup.

The mission is to actually get a reinvite to work on the lan.

I am trying with two sipura phones G.711 codec forced on both
both on the lan no nat no fancy options suchs as tT or H

No matter what we do asterisk hangs on to the media path, how
in the world do I get a reinvite to work where the media path
is actually handled by the two phones on the lan?

Any pointers greatly appreciated!

Steve

Pretty simple extensions, on lan no nat

<sip.conf>