[Asterisk-Users] Snom 320 and message retrieve key

turby turby at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 22 16:49:40 MST 2006

use

exten => asterisk,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

or universal

exten => default,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => asterisk,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => unknown,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => Unknown,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

Tomas Urbanek
www.canistec.cz

CZECH SNOM SUPPORT

  _____