[Asterisk-Users] SIPDiscount inbound number

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Sun Jan 22 14:40:20 MST 2006

Has anybody managed to get asterisk working reliably with the
SIPDiscount inbound number?

I have got as far as having an extension = myusername in the inbound
context.  As a test I have configured this to answer, play the
tt-weasels message than hangup.  Watching the asterisk console, when I
place a call to my inbound number, the call comes into asterisk, runs
through the steps, then comes in again, and runs through the steps
again.  On the calling phone there is silence until the second call
finishes, then I get busy/congestion.

TIA

- --
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
N 52.567623, W 2.137621 Linux Counter No. 202120
FWD:519961