[Asterisk-Users] Call Center and Predictive dialing

Camilo Gonzalez-Cortes camilog at Multipoint-Networks.com
Mon Jan 16 21:47:36 MST 2006

I think the right choise for your callcenter over asterisk would be Aheeva (
www.aheeva.com) however it is not open source

Regards,

CAMILO GONZALEZ C.

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Angelito
Manansala
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 10:04 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Call Center and Predictive dialing

Vicidial will works smooth on your 100 agents. but you must focus on what
trunk, server codec you will use.

On 1/17/06, C F < shmaltz at gmail.com <mailto:shmaltz at gmail.com> > wrote:

I know this question has been asked a lot before, but please I would
like to know from personal experience.

I'm looking to use Asterisk in a call center environment, where most
of the calls will be outbound calls. They will have at start 100
agents.
I have looked at vicidial and looks promising, however I would like to
hear from users what they use and how they like it compared to other
products they have tried.

Of interest are:
* Ease of use
* Stability