[Asterisk-Users] PHPAGI daemon/background task?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:32:13 MST 2006

Hum, i still have not a clear idea about where it gets stuck. Lets see.

1. Once a minut, check to see if any meetme conferences are active.
This is done by connecting each minute to the manager, or it stays
connected between each minute?

2. It registers an event handler for MeetMeLeave.... it waits until
the event arrives then? how do you wait? are you using socket_select()
call to prevent you from calling socket_read() when nothing to read?

regards